- B.S. in Food Science and Technology from Texas A&M University
- Shannon has over 13 years of experience working in the pharmaceutical industry, including product promotion and as an account executive.
- Value-based reimbursement and benefit-design
- Pricing and market access
- Digital health
- Genotype-guided therapy
- Healthcare entrepreneurship: market validation and business planning
- Smith S, Barner J, Jokerst J, Srinivasa M. Pharmacists’ interventions in community and ambulatory care practice settings: estimated cost avoidance (ECA) methodology and documentation analysis. Poster, American Pharmacists Association Annual Meeting, March, 2016.
- Smith S, Rascati K. Systematic review of recent pharmacoeconomic evaluations related to genotype-guided therapy in patients at high risk for future thromboembolic events. Poster, International Society for Pharmacoeconomic and Outcomes Research, May 2015.