Collaborative Areas of Research Excellence
By September 2017, update, prioritize, implement and fund the collaborative areas of research excellence to facilitate collaborative research in the college.
Accountable: associate dean for research & graduate studies.
- Collaborative areas of research excellence are established, prioritized, and leadership and members are identified.
- The college website is updated to support and educate about opportunities for both internal and external collaborations.
- Tenure track faculty hires are consistent with research interests in these areas.
- Pilot project seed funding is used to fund collaborations among COP faculty for new, interdisciplinary work that would not otherwise have been initiated.
- The number of papers/grants from multi-PI collaborations is increased by 50%.