Annual Review of Strategic Plan
By January 2016, develop an accountability system that includes an annual review of the college’s strategic plan.
Accountable: dean’s cabinet, pharmacy assessment council.
New Resources Needed: personnel (systems expert for the development of the accountability and monitoring systems, internal and external reviewers).
- An accountability system is developed and is used to evaluate each objective of the strategic plan.
- Internal and external reviews are completed.
- Reviewers’ feedback is shared with the dean’s cabinet, other college representatives and key stakeholders.
- An open forum is created and is used for all stakeholders to voice concerns, describe new proposals, and provide data and rationale for those proposals.
- College leaders revise the strategic plan in response to feedback from reviewers, the dean’s cabinet, other college representatives, and key stakeholders.