August Division Update

A Message from Gage Paine

Gage Paine, Vice President for Student Affairs

“The academic year. Except for the first four years, I have lived my entire life by the academic calendar. Ask me what year I got married and I’ll tell you 1989-90. It doesn’t hurt that….” Read on

True Colors® Tips

TC Tips-AdminLdrs_lobby3 copyHemlata Jhaveri explains how Housing and Food Service used a moment of change and True Colors® to build an even stronger team.

Division News

Phil Butler & Kellie Bennet

Phil Butler & Kellie Bennet

From social media best practices to the latest details on Mooov-In, learn what you need to know in this month’s Division News.

Standouts

Kathy Phan, Rene Rodriguez & Lindsay Wilson

Which health promotion just earned national recognition? Get the scoop on that and more in Student Affairs Standouts.

New Hires & Promotions

NEW-HIRES-GRAPHICDiscover who’s earned a promotion and meet the newest additions to our Division team.

UT Retired Faculty and Staff Association

UT Retired Faculty and Staff AssociationThinking about retirement? You can still stay connected with life on the Forty Acres.

Events

Screen Shot 2014-08-01 at 9.33.39 AMMark your calendar for Party on the Plaza and other Longhorn Welcome events coming up soon.

“In The News”

In The News - Voices against ViolenceFind out which departments had their work featured by both local and national media last month.