The Ronald M. and Marilou D. Brown Endowed Scholarship is intended for the children of current, retired, or deceased full-time faculty or staff members of The University of Texas at Austin. Five to six one year scholarships are awarded to full-time undergraduate students who have demonstrated academic success and have clear financial need. Previous recipients may re-apply.
How to Apply
- Demonstrate financial need by applying for need-based financial aid by March 15 using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Complete and return your scholarship application by the appropriate deadline:
- Entering Freshman Students: ApplyTexas scholarship application, by December 1
- Continuing and Transfer Students: UT Austin Continuing & Transfer Scholarship Application, by March 15
- Complete and return the Ronald M. and Marilou D. Brown Endowed Scholarship Certification (PDF) by the appropriate deadline:
- Entering Freshman Students: February 1 of your senior year of high school
- Continuing and Transfer Students: April 1