John and Katherine Ehrle Endowed Scholarship is awarded to students exhibiting exceptional achievement in any college or school. Preference is given to students who have served in the United States Armed Services, defined as the Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines or Coast Guard. Veterans must have received an honorable discharge.
How to Apply
- Demonstrate financial need by applying for need-based financial aid by March 15 using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Complete and return your scholarship application by the appropriate deadline:
- Entering Freshman Students: ApplyTexas scholarship application, by December 1
- Continuing and Transfer Students: UT Austin Continuing & Transfer Scholarship Application, by March 15
- Complete and return the John and Katherine Ehrle Endowed Scholarship Certification (PDF) by the appropriate deadline:
- Entering Freshman Students: February 1 of your senior year of high school
- Continuing and Transfer Students: April 1