The Oak Grove Cooperative Undergraduate Scholarship was created to provide scholarships to freshman, sophomore or junior level students who are Texas residents and who meet the University’s criteria for demonstrated financial need. Incoming freshmen must have been in the top 25% of their high school class and have lettered in at least one varsity sport in both junior and senior years in high school.
How to Apply
- Demonstrate financial need by applying for need-based financial aid by March 15 using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Complete and return your scholarship application by the appropriate deadline:
- Entering Freshman Students: ApplyTexas scholarship application, by December 1
- Continuing and Transfer Students: UT Austin Continuing & Transfer Scholarship Application, by March 15
- Complete and return the Oak Grove Cooperative Undergraduate Scholarship Certification (PDF) by the appropriate deadline:
- Entering Freshman Students: February 1 of your senior year of high school
- Continuing and Transfer Students: April 1