The Carole L. Patterson Endowed Scholarship is awarded to a limited number of qualified students registered at The University of Texas at Austin. This scholarship is intended for physically disabled students enrolled in at least six hours at UT Austin, with preference given to mobility impaired students. Applicants must have at least a minimum 2.5 UT GPA. Financial need may be used to distinguish among applicants.
How to Apply
- Demonstrate financial need by applying for need-based financial aid by March 15 using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Complete and return your scholarship application by the appropriate deadline:
- Entering Freshman Students: ApplyTexas scholarship application, by December 1
- Continuing and Transfer Students: UT Austin Continuing & Transfer Scholarship Application, by March 15
- Complete and return the Carole L. Patterson Endowed Scholarship Certification (PDF) by the appropriate deadline:
- Entering Freshman Students: February 1 of your senior year of high school
- Continuing and Transfer Students: April 1