The UT Scouting Award Scholarship was created to provide scholarship awards to deserving students attending The University of Texas at Austin who hold a Boy Scouts of America Eagle Award or Venturing Silver Award. In cases where more than one student applies, financial need is considered, with preference given to qualifying students with the greatest need.
How to Apply
- Demonstrate financial need by applying for need-based financial aid by March 15 using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Complete and return your scholarship application by the appropriate deadline:
- Entering Freshman Students: ApplyTexas scholarship application, by December 1
- Continuing and Transfer Students: UT Austin Continuing & Transfer Scholarship Application, by March 15
- Complete and return the UT Scouting Award Scholarship Certification (PDF) by the appropriate deadline:
- Entering Freshman Students: February 1 of your senior year of high school
- Continuing and Transfer Students: April 1