The York Rite Masonic Scholarship is open to students who have graduated or transferred from the Masonic Home and School of Fort Worth, Texas. Consideration may also be given to a son/daughter of a Master Mason.
How to Apply
- Demonstrate financial need by applying for need-based financial aid by March 15 using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Complete and return your scholarship application by the appropriate deadline:
- Entering Freshman Students: ApplyTexas scholarship application, by December 1
- Continuing and Transfer Students: UT Austin Continuing & Transfer Scholarship Application, by March 15
- Complete and return the York Rite Masonic Scholarship Certification (PDF) by the appropriate deadline:
- Entering Freshman Students: February 1 of your senior year of high school
- Continuing and Transfer Students: April 1