TTP has a strong expertise in “Hit Identification” utilizing diverse screening platforms (biochemical, cellular, virtual, fragment-focused, and phenotypic).
- Support for target-based assay design and optimization, applicable for robust and sensitive compound screening, hit validation, and lead optimization.
- Support flexible and custom-tailored screening strategy
- Support high quality recombinant protein/enzyme expression and purification
- Execution of small molecule screens and validation of hits
- Support for screening data management (analysis and archive screening data) and reporting of analyzed data to investigators
- Provision of advice and/or services regarding the delineation of the modality of inhibition by hit compounds
TTP is offer a wide variety of detection modalities and formats for assay measurements that include:
- Absorbance, Fluorescence, TRF, FRET, FP, Luminescence, Alphascreen, Circular Dichroism, DSF, SPR
- Cellular imaging (DAPI, GFP, RFP, CFP, YFP; 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x)
- Homogeneous (i.e., “mix and read”) and other types of heterogeneous assays (ELISA)
- PPI (protein:protein interaction), reporter assay, enzymatic activity assay, cell counting, viability, proliferation and cytotoxicity.
TTP’s state-of-the-art instrumentation provides highly flexible screening campaign at varies throughput
- Spectra and well area scan
- End-point or kinetic measurement
- 96-, 384- and 1,536-well plate formats
- > 50,000 compounds per experiment