Texas Center for Health Outcomes Research and Education
TxCORE is the research center associated with the Health Outcomes and Pharmacy Practice (HOPP) Division at the UT College of Pharmacy.
Our mission at TxCORE is to be a leader in addressing population and individual patient health through innovative, high-quality research and education, and to serve our community by responding to critical health care issues that impact patients’ daily lives.
** See our latest NEWS!
NEW — Our graduate students have reported on their summer internship experiences. Check out what they had to say!
Our interdisciplinary team of researchers, with expertise in health outcomes research, pharmacoeconomics, epidemiology, public health, and patient health behavior has experience in:
- Examining medication and other health care services use in large populations
- Developing and evaluating novel approaches to patient-centered care
- Developing tools for patients and providers to enhance patient care
- Developing new research and analytic methods
- Designing and evaluating health care and educational interventions
For potential graduate students interesting in applying to the UT Health Outcomes and Pharmacy Practice Division, please contact:
Administrative Manager, Research & Graduate Studies