Pendulum (pendulumconsult.com) is looking for a proactive, details-oriented Intern to support our team. Do you have a passion for our social enterprise/ nonprofits? Can you serve in a generalist role in a fast paced setting? We’re looking for someone who can answer yes to these questions and who wants a hands-on opportunity to hone their skills in a business-savvy, progressive and deadline driven setting.
Work on a multitude of areas including strategy, development, marketing, social enterprise and consulting including:
• Create customized presentations, proposals and other communications for clients and prospects.
• Strengthen brand presence/ develop content.
• Research, track and analyze business development opportunities, best practices, funding resources and partnership opportunities.
• Support various other needs/ opportunities at our firm, depending on the individual’s interest and abilities.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
• Demonstrated analysis and research skills
• Computer proficiency particularly in MS Office – other such as Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CRM a plus
• Ability to multi-task and manage the completion of multiple projects, often with shifting priorities, while working under direct supervision and independently
• Ability to handle confidential information with sensitivity and integrity
• Demonstrated ability to be creative, flexible, and well organized
• Sense of humor and commitment to innovation!
Pendulum specializes in bringing innovative and measurable solutions to nonprofits, foundations and companies. From strategy and resource development to training and communications, we ensure that each client is successful in increasing their efficiency and impact. Our internship program will allow you to gain diverse experience in the social sector.
Location/ Details: Austin, Texas / Unpaid
If you are pursuing credit through your university, we will work with you to ensure that your internship meets all of your school’s requirements, including the total number of hours you work and the experience you gain.
Please email the following materials to email@example.com with Intern in your subject line.
• Brief cover letter explaining your interest in the position and availability
• Writing sample