Sanctuary Yoga and the Amala Foundation are seeking a highly motivated intern. (Sanctuaryyogaaustin.com, amalafoundation.org)
Sanctuary Yoga is the only non-profit yoga studio in Austin that offers an intimate space devoted to the deepening and upliftment of humanity. All proceeds from Sanctuary Yoga support the youth programs of the Amala Foundation, a 501c(3) that unites youth from all walks of life and inspires them to grow as individuals and as leaders in service to humanity.
This opportunity offers an unforgettable internship experience for someone interested in learning about all aspects of running a small organization. It offers students a hands-on immersion in management, administration, public relations, programming, marketing, finances, operations, customer service and small business administration as well as insight into nonprofit management.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Great interpersonal skills, customer service and a love of dealing with the public
- Creativity, initiative and the ability to gracefully introduce yourself to new people
- Computer proficiency and skills in Word and basic research
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to approach challenges in a creative, positive and team-centered manner
- Available to work hours that meet the general operational needs of the studio
- Experience with Social Media management
We are looking for support in helping the studio grow. If you think you’d be an appropriate fit for this opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com