Program Support Intern
EcoRise inspires a new generation of leaders to design a sustainable future for all. Our school-based
program empowers youth to tackle real-world challenges in their schools and communities by teaching
eco-literacy, design, and social innovation. Now entering its ninth year, EcoRise has launched
programming in over 500 schools globally.
EcoRise seeks an intern for the position of Program Support Intern. As part of an unpaid, university-based one semester internship, this individual will support the program team with teacher engagement, the creation of digital assets to support program implementation, and data collection, entry, and analysis. The Program Support Specialist will report to the Program Director. If you are dynamic, selfdriven and ready to be part of something meaningful, we invite you to contribute your skills, ideas, and voice to our team and help us inspire a new generation of green leaders.
✓ Teacher Support and Engagement: Create digital assets such as short videos and graphics to engage current teachers and increase
implementation of specific lessons and resources.
✓ Teacher Recruitment and Training: Assist with teacher trainings, meetings, phone calls, and conference presentations to recruit and train new teachers in new and existing regions.
✓ Program Support: Provide logistical support to program team staff with data collection, entry, and analysis to assess and improve
programmatic support to students, teachers, and administrators.
• Relevant experience working in public education and/or environmental sustainability (1+ years)
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Self-driven personality with effective project management skills
• Strong aptitude for research and data-synthesis
• Attentive to details with keen aptitude for organization
• Strong computer literacy skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps
Interested? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com