Looking for a great opportunity to build your skills and share your talent and enthusiasm? Thinkery interns help build a creative and collaborative community that celebrates curiosity and discovery. Internship positions vary from semester to semester. Candidates must be 18 years or older to apply. Below you can view the application process.
We are currently accepting intern applications for the Summer 2019 semester. Please check out the open internship opportunities listed below.
For questions about our internship program, please contact Jenna Rodarte at (512) 469-6234.
Internship Application Process
- Review the position descriptions (above) to determine which role(s) you are most interested in.
- Submit via email: (Please list the name of the internship as your email subject.
Example: School Programs Intern)
- Completed application form: Thinkery Intern Application Form
- Cover letter: Please save as “lastname_firstnameSummer2019Letter”
- Resume: Please save as “lastname_firstnameSummer2019Resume”