About Resilient Georgia:
Our mission at Resilient Georgia is to lead a state-wide coalition to develop a closely aligned trauma-informed public and private network working toward a united vision to create a birth through 26 year-old integrated behavioral health system. This includes the use of essential tools such as education/teaching/training, workforce development, policy strengthening, practice research, and evaluation. Resilient Georgia is among the only organizations focused on Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) prevention and increasing trauma-informed awareness and care delivery through statewide coalitions.
Emily Anne Vall, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Neha Mehta Khanna, Director, Strategy & Operations, email@example.com (BDP Children & Society 2005 Alum & Former BDP Alumni Mentor)
Health Communications Social Media Internship Details:
Our Health Communications Social Media Intern will help to build and shape a visitor’s experience with our social media channels to help further Resilient Georgia’s ability to share our work, highlight innovation and partnerships, and promote best practice resources and training. The intern will work closely with the Executive Director & Director, Strategy & Operations to receive weekly strategic input & guidance, and to ensure that all design and content aligns with Resilient Georgia’s communication objectives, vision & mission.
Social Media Responsibilities:
- Ideate, create and post content to different social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & YouTube)
- Plan and adhere to content calendars to schedule posts on different social media platforms
- Track user traffic and assess user response to different content posted
- Plan social media campaigns to reach a wider audience and increase awareness
- Align social media content across all communications channels including newsletter, website, and blog posts
- Increase online interaction and engagement with state and national partners and stakeholders
Please email a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to Resilient Georgia’s Executive Director and Director, Strategy & Operations (contact information above).
Number of hours per week: 10-20