Medic Outpost is dedicated to improving medical care in remote areas that have long been ravaged by conflict, famine, and inadequate infrastructure. Centered on training and equipping remote first responders from within the communities they serve, Medic Outpost’s innovative approach saves lives, increases opportunities, and raises healthcare standards in remote areas. In partnership with local organizations and leaders, we’re empowering community members to take ownership of, and contribute to, their area’s healthcare system and collective well-being.
Medic Outpost is looking for individuals who have interest in fundraising, grant writing, social media and marketing, health care, or experience in developing curriculum. Spanish or Swahili language skills are not required but encouraged.
- Develop/Upgrade social media campaign
- Fundraising development/Develop corporate sponsor program
- Website upgrade and improvement
- Identification of potential grant/foundation funding
- Psychomotor education delivery to indigenous people
- If Spanish or Swahili language skills – program development of training materials and curriculum
- Audio/visual programing
- Field work as needed (Healthcare training a plus but not required)
- Grant writing and research of border health issues and solutions
If interested, please submit the following to Larry Hill with Medic Outpost via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicable travel history