HAHN FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
Hahn is seeking a Fellow with a strong understanding of communications and content creation, looking to launch their career in the integrated communications field. This part-time internship position will tentatively run January-May 2024. The role is ideal for a talented undergraduate senior or graduate student, or an early-career professional.
Who You Are
- A recent or soon-to-be college graduate with previous work experience through internships or other related work, producing demonstrated results while working on a fast-paced communications team.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, a passion for learning and a desire to be an integral part of a collaborative and creative team.
- Knowledgeable on the digital and traditional media landscape and basic communications strategies and tactics.
- Detail-oriented, agile and eager to contribute and learn from industry professionals.
- Possess strong project management, time management and organizational skills.
- Enjoy researching and keeping up with media consumption habits and media trends.
- Interested in account management.
- Writing, editing and distributing PR plans, releases, pitches, talking points, Q&As and client emails.
- Media monitoring of online and broadcast coverage using Meltwater.
- Conducting industry research, building media lists, supporting traditional and digital PR campaigns and performing other duties as necessary.
- Compensation at $25 an hour
- Flexible work location within Texas: from fully remote to fully in the office and anything in between.
- High-quality tech including company-issued laptop
- Company-funded training and professional development resources
- Opportunities to participate in high-level strategic meetings and workshops, agency quarterly business reviews, and other professional development opportunities
This role is based within Texas. If you are interested, please apply here by submitting a resume and writing/project samples.
The Hahn team is powered by rich origin stories with brands that make a difference in daily life—from your grocery cart to lighting your home. We believe in our clients’ futuristic and sustainable missions to bring ease and nourishment to the day.
Our 50-plus experts leverage a mix of predictive models and data science to inform sharp communications strategies and wonderfully creative campaigns. This ensures we can best promote and protect our clients in the food, beverage and energy sectors.
Hahn’s Food & Beverage practice focuses on diverse clients who are stewards of the land and sea giving delicious and nutrient-rich experiences. We love telling emerging stories of brands and commodities rooted in longstanding heritage, integrity, and innovation. Our Energy & Essentials practice focuses on clients working behind the scenes to make life better. They power homes and businesses, build roads and play integral roles in the supply chain.
The agency was founded in 1974 and has team members working remotely in a number of cities across the country with its home office in Austin, Texas.