If interested in becoming member of University Ladies Club, please review the qualifications listed below to confirm your eligibility. If eligible, complete the University Ladies Club membership application and membership dues form. and submit to the ULC Treasurer listed on the form.
There are three types of membership: regular, honorary and inactive.
Regular members are women holding the following positions or wives of men holding the following positions:
- Full-time administrative staff members
- Visiting faculty members
- Administrative employees of the UT System
- Retired faculty and retired administrative staff of UT Austin, and retired faculty of other colleges and universities
- Mothers and daughters of any of the above
- In cases not covered by the above, the Executive Council may approve the eligibility of a prospective member
Honorary members are women holding the following positions or wives of men holding the following positions:
- President of UT Austin
- Chancellor of the UT System
- Members who have been dues paying members of the ULC for fifty years or more
Inactive members are long-time members who are no longer able to participate in University Ladies Club activities. These members shall be approved by the Executive Council.