September 5th (Wednesday) — 1st meeting of the Semester!!
- This meeting will provide members with all information needed for upcoming Fall 2018 Semester.
- Order your t-shirt & pay dues!!
- Guest Speaker: Davika Reid
September 20th (Thursday)
- This meeting will be centered around volunteer opportunities! Come out and learn how you can get more involved in the community and what opportunities we have for you to build your resume and experience.
October 3rd (Wednesday)
- This meeting will feature a panel of registered nurses sharing their experiences and advice with students! It’s sure to be interesting – we hope you can come!
October 18th (Thursday)
- This meeting will be all about Halloween fun! Stay tuned for fun events our social director has planned for you.
November 7th (Wednesday)
- This meeting will feature a panel of graduate students. Come learn about different opportunities available for you after graduation whether you are already in the nursing school or not – you have options
November 29th (Thursday)
- This meeting will feature a guest speaker on Mental Health! Be sure to come and get a snack. RELAX!! It may be finals season, but we won’t add any stress on you at this meeting.
- Bring 2 canned food items for our food drive to makeup 1 point at this meeting!