Are you a leader in your local veteran family community? Do you want to help spouses in your area get connected and create a strong community? Then we want you to become a VSN Region Leader!
The VSN is currently recruiting members throughout Texas to become VSN Region Leaders. Region Leaders will help the network build stronger connections among spouses in Texas, and provide much needed supports to local spouses.
As a VSN Region Leader you will:
- Serve as a point of contact for spouses in your community – each region will be highlighted on the VSN website with a short bio and contact information for each region leader, allowing spouses in your community to contact you regarding local supports
- Help connect spouses in your community to local resources
- Host events for spouses in your community! Whether it’s a self-care Saturday, a luncheon, a yoga class, a family day, or an informational workshop, we want to provide spouses with opportunities to connect with other local spouses!
- Represent the VSN in your community
- Share events, articles, and resources with us to share on Facebook
- Write blog posts for the VSN website and help recruit other Texas spouses interested in writing blog posts to share their experiences and tell their story.
If you are interested in becoming a VSN Region Leader, take this brief survey today! For questions, contact Hannah O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org