- Healthiest Employer in Austin – 14th Place for Large Employers 2015
- Mayor’s Health and Fitness Council Certified Partner
In the news
- The Daily Texan featured Nosse Ovienmhada, Tobacco Free Campus coordinator, and the Great American Smokeout celebration. Read the article here and check out the video.
- Claire Moore and Henry Guevara of Human Resources partnered with the School of Nursing and the Department of Kinesiology and Health Education for a project led by Dr. Sharon Brown involving culturally tailored diabetes prevention in the workplace. The project led them to co-author an article that was published in April’s peer reviewed journal, The Diabetes Educator. It is the official journal of the American Association of Diabetes Educators.
- Claire Moore and The University of Texas at Austin Farm to Work program are featured in this issue of Edible Austin.