The HealthPoint Wellness Program offers several ways to get involved. If you are interested in any of the following opportunities, please contact Healthpoint.email@example.com.
- The Bites of Wellness Committee helps plan the calendar of wellness speakers for this lunch and learn series.
- The Farm-to-Work Committee helps coordinate and evaluate the program.
- The Healthy Dining Workgroup strives to create and promote healthy eating options on campus.
- Wellness Champions consist of UT faculty and staff with an interest in wellness and a desire to promote a healthy campus within his or her unit. As a Wellness Champion, you will be the first to know about many wellness programs and activities at UT, have an opportunity to expand your knowledge on health and wellness, and most importantly, feel good about making a difference in our campus community.
- The HealthPoint Wellness Program always needs volunteers for Farm-to-Work and occasionally for other programs, such as the Health and Lifestyle Expo.
- The HealthPoint Wellness Program relies heavily on graduate-level interns. (Internships are unpaid.)