Celebrate heart health month by joining the HealthPoint Wellness Program for a heart walk on campus!
When: Friday, February 10
Time: 10:00 a.m.
What: A 10-minute group walk followed by coffee, KIND bars and time with therapy dogs!
Where: There will be three guided walks. Each walk will start and finish at the same location.
- Cypress Bend Café (San Jacinto Residence Hall)
- Littlefield Patio Café (Littlefield Residence Hall)
- Pickle Research Campus, Commons Learning Center (Building #137). Meet on the patio outside the Commons Café.
RSVP: To help us get a head count, please RSVP by enrolling in
- TX Class PN 816 Section 1 for Cypress Bend Café (in the San Jacinto Residence Hall)
- Tx Class PN 816 Section 2 for Littlefield Patio Café
- TX Class PN 816 Section 3 for Commons Café
See you there!
Sponsored by the Commons Learning Center, the Division of Housing and Food Service and HealthPoint.
If you have accessibility needs, please contact Human Resources, at least five days in advance of the event at 512-471-4772.
By attending HealthPoint Wellness events, you agree to give The University of Texas at Austin, its representatives and employees, the absolute right and permission to publish and use pictures of yourself taken at the event.
Participation in HealthPoint Wellness and Tobacco Free Campus (TFC) Program activities is completely voluntary. Parking fees are not included for HealthPoint/TFC activities. HealthPoint/TFC values and respects employees’ privacy. Personal health information, if collected during a wellness or TFC activity, is protected and kept confidential, where applicable, according to the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA) regulations. Only aggregate, de-identified data is used for trending purposes.