How to become a member
Join AAAFSA by filling out the membership form. Pay for your membership via online for annual dues. AAAFSA membership includes general meetings, access to attend professional development. For staff and faculty, the membership fee is at the friendship level ( $20), but you can help sponsor sponsor another member and/or fund AAAFSA’s professional development and scholarship! No one will be denied membership for lack of funds – when you join, you can request to be sponsored.
Please select your preferred membership level/tier and pay your dues online. If you choose to send a check or cash, fill out the membership form and contact our treasurer on where to send the money (See Officers) Please make sure that the check is payable to The University of Texas at Austin, and put AAAFSA in the memo line.
- Graduate Student – $10
- Friend – $20
- Sibling – $30
- Guardian – $40
Benefits of Membership
- Attend monthly meetings, delicious Asian-cuisine lunch provided, through the academic year (Sep – May).
- Network with other members of your community. Hear guest speakers and informative presentations.
- Be eligible for AAAFSA Professional Development Awards.
- Help raise awareness of Asian American issues on campus.
- Join the AAAFSA board and take a leadership role in addressing them.