- Affirming Asian Students & Colleagues in Post-Secondary Education – List resources to support Asian students and colleagues on-campus, off-campus, nationally, and internationally.
- Professional Development Application – AAAFSA is providing financial support for various professional development opportunities, such as conferences, workshops, classes, etc. Funding amounts are open, but will typically be $500 or less. If you have a specific idea that will cost more, please apply and be specific about what the funds will be used for. While applications are open to all UT Austin administrators, staff, faculty, and graduate students, special consideration will be given to staff and non-tenure-track faculty and official AAAFSA members. If you are not currently a member but would like to become a member of AAAFSA, please visit https://sites.utexas.edu/aaafsa/. Please note it may take up to 3-4 weeks to make a decision, so apply early! Funds will be awarded on a rolling basis, so you can apply for more than one professional development opportunity. You will be notified via email.
- Recognizing Asian & Asian American Faculty & Staff Instilling Strength and Excellence (R.A.I.S.E.) Award – Each year, the RAISE Awards recognize an outstanding faculty, staff, administrator, and graduate student at The University of Texas at Austin. Recipients are recognized for their service to the Asian/Asian American community on campus and/or for managing faculty, staff, or student issues and concerns with engaging, constructive support. RAISE Award recipients will receive a $500 reward and a plaque honoring their leadership at the campus.
University Resources Group
- Black Faculty and Staff Association
- Hispanic Faculty and Staff Association
- Pride and Equity Faculty Staff Association
- Retired Faculty Staff Association
The University of Texas at Austin’s On-Campus Resource(s)