About Me

Hey there,

Welcome to Annabella’s personal blog.

I am an entrepreneur in cross-border education. I am currently running my company Global Entrepreneurial Leaders Institute (GELI) with my co-founder Tom Kosnik, a lecturer at Stanford Department of Management Science and Engineering since 1990 . I believe that everyone should have the opportunity and freedom to lead their lives as he or she sees fit.

GELI shows rising leaders from Generation Z and Millennials in the US (Silicon Valley) and Pan-Asia such as China how to blend passion and pragmatism to achieve their wildest dreams. GELI shows young leaders how to:

• Bridge cultural chasms by sharing the entrepreneurial spirit
  • Find and connect with life-long mentors from our global network
  • Discover their passions, values, strengths, and interests by developing a personal business plan
  • Use hands-on, team-based experiences with real-world startups to explore career possibilities

I enjoy:
– human-centric design thinking
– business development and connecting the dots
– predictive modeling, statistical analysis, and crunching messy data to drive insights
– managing enterprise risks through BI and Data Science
– mitigating environmental risks and conserving natural resources in developing countries
– promoting women in the workforce and breaking glass-ceiling in the workplace
– personal development, helping others grow, and giving off positive energy

I have:
– a cross-cultural background in China and the USA
– a cross-disciplined education in English Literature and Mathematics
– programming skills: Python, R, Microsoft SQL Server, C++, Matlab, STATA, HTML
– Analytical Tools: Tableau, Splunk, Jupyter Notebook, Scikitlearn

For those who would like to be a mentor/ mentee, please email me at ppywork@gmail.com!

——————Fun Facts——————

Things I like: Traveling, Meeting People, Baking, Fashion & Beauty, Modeling, Photography, Latin Dance, Public Speaking, BP Debate

Things I dislike: BS, Dishonesty, Sense of Entitlement

Annabella is an entrepreneur in cross-border education. She and Tom J. Kosnik founded Global Entrepreneurial Leaders Institute (GELI). She's devoted to fostering cross-cultural communication and empowering women. She is also founder of Austutele.com and owner of the E-commerce jewelry business Charis Aphrodite & Co. Annabella is educated at Stanford University and the University of Texas at Austin.

Social Widgets powered by AB-WebLog.com.