We facilitate student-led, inquiry-based, design-centered collaborative experiences that directly support the production activities and mission of The University of Texas at Austin College of Fine Arts.
We are flat and open.
- Our decision-making process is not hierarchical. We rely on consensus.
- We welcome all people to participate whether they be students, staff, or faculty.
- We welcome participation from all disciplines.
- Ownership of the project belongs to all stakeholders.
We are problem solvers who say, “Yes.”
- We envision and execute.
- We have a growth mindset and a high tolerance for uncertainty.
- We trust that everyone is creative and ready to contribute.
- We take risks and fail forward.
We contribute to a community of creativity (i.e. the whole world).
- We foster an abundance mindset.
- Our project faces outward and is transparent to all stakeholders.
- We “steal like artists” and give back to creative communities.
- We actively seek expertise from outside the University.
For more information send us an email!