- FACS is currently offering one-one virtual appointments. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please complete the FACS Appointment Request Form and make sure to include several preferred dates/times. We will schedule a time to chat on the platform of your choice.
- Please note that career advising appointments may be scheduled up to a week out.
- If you are a student within the School of Design and Creative Technologies, SDCT Industry Relations is covering career advising for AET and Design students at this time. Learn more here.
- Due to staffing shortages, FACS is unable to provide career advising for COFA alumni at this time. However, alumni can access job boards, interview tools and resources, including one-on-one appointments at Texas Career Engagement.
FACS offers individual appointments for career advising. Students seeking help with career direction, resumes, cover letters, promotional materials or general job and internship advice are encouraged to schedule a meeting.
To schedule an appointment, please complete the FACS Appointment Request Form above. If you are seeking help with your resume or other written documents, email them to the appropriate advisor at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment.
- Initiate an internship or job search
- Navigate potential career options and industries
- Revise your resume, cover letter, or other job-related documents
- Gain experience through internships, volunteering, jobs, and activities
- Decide if graduate school is your next step and how to prepare
- Implement a career plan to reach your goals