Sidebar: Adding an Image
The procedure for adding an image to a Reusable Sidebar or an In-page Sidebar is similar to adding an image to the body of a regular page.
1. Either create a new Reusable Sidebar or edit the Sidebar Content field of page in Drupal.
2. Select the Add Media button. (You may need to position your cursor in the editable area and click first before trying the Add Media button.)
3. Either upload an new image OR select the Library tab to choose an image that has already been uploaded.
4. Find the image you want, click on it and then click Submit button (at bottom of window).
5. In the Display As dropdown selector, choose Sidebar, Sidebar_Half_Width or Icon (for a very small image).
The Sidebar and Sidebar_Half_Width display styles are set up for the sidebar, and will display as full width or 1/2 width of the sidebar. The Icon style will display as a very small square image:
6. If you used the Sidebar_Half_Width or Icon styles, and you want it centered, you can click on the center text icon. Then hit return.
The next line will be centered as well, so click on the left-align text icon to return to normal.
7. If you get stuck or something doesn’t behave as expected, please contact Cofa Webmaster
and one of us will assist.