Click the “Register Now” button below to register for the 2023 Pharmacy Practice Seminar. Whether you attend in person or online, we recommend you bookmark the registration page – that’s where you’ll find course information during the seminar, tune into the live broadcast and have access to all content after the conference.
|Regular Registration (June 15-Sept 7):||$475|
|Late Registration (Sep 8 to event):||$510|
Downloadable conference materials, MP4 videos of presentations, 18+ hours of CPE credit, optional Immunization Update, and most of your TSBP required content.
UT Austin College of Pharmacy Preceptors/Alumni/Faculty/Residents/Graduate Students
Registration Discount $45 off the posted rate. Use coupon code: 23PPSfaculty
Flat Registration Fee of $150. Use coupon code: 23PPStech
Discounts may not be combined with any other coupons or discounts.
Cancellations and Refunds
- An 80% refund will be issued for cancellation if participant notifies UT Continuing Pharmacy Education at UTpharmacyCE@austin.utexas.edu before completing any content for CPE Credit. Refunds will not be made after September 8 or if any CE credit has been claimed.
- Live CE Credit: If you need to claim live CE credit, be sure to complete the online evaluations within 7 days after attending in-person or viewing the virtual live broadcast. After 7 days have passed, live sessions are transitioned to on-demand, which only awards homestudy credit.
- Registrants authorize UT Austin College of Pharmacy CE to record and include them in the recordings of the sessions and related materials in name, likeness and/or voice.
- Attendee lists will be shared upon request. Only attendee names and places of employment – if entered in the registration information – will be included. Please note that as a state-operated program, FERPA is in place and participation in this program means your Category I information may be shared upon request. This may include confirmation of attendance, name, address and contact information.
COVID-19 Protocol Agreement
- Those who register to attend PPS in-person in Austin agree to the following: In the week prior to the start of the event, if you are experiencing symptoms, have tested positive for COVID-19, or think you may have been recently exposed to COVID-19 – please stay home. We’ll transfer your registration to the live webcast for no additional fee – or you can watch the recorded sessions on your own time (available to all attendees within 4-6 weeks).).
System Requirements for Live Online Broadcast and On-demand Sessions
Please ensure the computer system you plan to use meets the following minimum requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher, macOS Sierra (10.12) or higher
- Internet Browser: Chrome 30 or higher, Firefox 27 or higher, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Safari 9 or higher
- Internet connection: Cable, High-speed DSL, and any other medium that is internet accessible
- Peripherals: Computer speakers or headphones
- Media Viewing Requirements: Adobe Reader, HTML5
- Zoom account – Free version works
- For optimal viewing of live broadcasts, download the Zoom application: Download Zoom
The authors of this continuing education activity have made reasonable efforts to ensure that all information contained herein is accurate in accordance with the latest available scientific evidence at the time of publication. However, because information regarding medications, treatment guidelines, and other healthcare information is constantly changing, the participant is advised to always confirm practice resources before applying any learned information in practice. Activities produced by Texas Pharmacy’s Center for Continuing Professional Development are intended solely for purposes of supplementing healthcare professionals’ knowledge. The opinions expressed in this educational activity are those of the faculty and do not necessarily represent the views of The University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy.
UT Continuing Pharmacy Education