The University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy will be hosting the 35th annual Psychiatric Pharmacotherapy Update on October 26-27, 2023, with live in-person programming, live broadcast and on-demand sessions. Download the exhibitor prospectus here.
Exhibitors can register here for tables at the live event and/or virtual tables, placed in the Learning Management System (LMS).
Visit our 2023 exhibitors:
Become an Exhibitor
Over 150 healthcare professionals from all over Texas and the surrounding region will gather to learn and discuss the most current healthcare information. We invite you to become an in-person or virtual exhibitor or sponsor to help add value to the overall learning experience of our participants.
–In-person Exhibitor — $2500
- One six-foot exhibitor table at hotel pre-function area just outside the main classroom.
- Continual interaction with 150 in-person attendees (Thursday and Friday breakfast, breaks, lunch and Thursday reception).
- Special thank you during program announcements.
- Listing as a virtual exhibitor with HTML layout in the LMS system. Virtual exhibitor space with a direct link to your website and additional information is conveniently located next to program content links and evaluations.
- One free in-person conference registration.
- Complete the online exhibitor form here.
Virtual Exhibitor — $1500–
- Listing as a virtual exhibitor with HTML layout in the LMS system. Virtual exhibitor space includes a direct link to your website and additional information conveniently located next to program content links and evaluations.
- One free virtual conference registration.
- Complete the online virtual exhibitor form here.
Please view our Exhibitor Packet for full details on both types of exhibitor registrations.
–To become an exhibitor, contact Glen Baumgart at email@example.com for more information.
–Space for exhibitors is limited. If you are interested, please contact us as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice of Independence from Commercial Interest
The University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy adheres to strict guidelines in relation to commercial independence for all Continuing Pharmacy Education programs and events. Exhibitors must comply with ACPE standards on commercial support.
At no time may an exhibitor have any role in the development of the program content or sell or promote any products outside the designated exhibit space or inside the educational space. Exhibitor areas are always set separate from the educational space. Exhibitors are prohibited from bringing any promotional or product materials inside the educational space (room). Exhibitors are prohibited from participating in program planning, content decisions, content development, and content evaluations.
Disclosure of exhibitor/sponsor financial support will be made to learners on the website and before the seminar begins, and company/corporate logos will not be included in such disclosures.
| October 26-27, 2023 in-person in Austin and well as online broadcasts & on-demand
|Pharmacists, psychiatrists, physicians, advanced practice nurses, physician assistants, psychologists, social workers
| DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin and live online broadcast
|8:30 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 26
| 5:00 p.m. each day
|Lunch & Breaks
| Business Casual
| Two ways to attend: in-person in Austin or virtual live online broadcast
All sessions will be recorded for later on-demand viewing
| DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin – see Lodging for hotel information
|See Registration page
| CME, CPE, CNE, APA, CEU’s for SW, Counseling
|Austin-Bergstrom International Airport • AUS
2022 Psychiatric Pharmacotherapy Update Exhibitors
The 2022 Psychiatric Pharmacotherapy Update thanks the following exhibitors. Visit the virtual exhibitor spaces in the online program!
We thank you for your support!