Virtual Conference Information
Virtual On Demand Format
The 33rd Psychiatric Pharmacotherapy Update will be virtual this year, with live broadcasts on October 21 and 22 via Zoom Webinar.
ALL live broadcast sessions will be recorded and made available online shortly after the conclusion of the program. So, no matter how you register, you will have access to ALL content for the full year.
COVID-19 NOTE: The program now VIRTUAL ONLY
To access content as a VIRTUAL participant:
- Register for the event starting on the registration site. Note special discount groups. When registering, choose the “VIRTUAL” option.
- On October 21, you can log back into the registration system then click on tabs to see the Zoom webinar link (Free Zoom account recommended for full Q&A and other features). Slides and other content will be made available at that time.
- Complete evaluations upon the scheduled conclusion of the session. Take a break, and when time – open the next tab for the next session link.
- Upon conclusion of the live broadcast, you may return at anytime over the next year to view recordings of the live sessions or complete any of the on-demand sessions listed below the live webinars.
This year’s virtual event will use the same Learning Management System past participants have used for years. Only now, the videos appear where one traditionally completes the evaluations for each session.
Please ensure the computer system you plan to use meets the following minimum requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher, macOS Sierra (10.12) or higher
- Internet Browser: Chrome 30 or higher, Firefox 27 or higher, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Safari 9 or higher
- Internet connection: Cable, High-speed DSL, and any other medium that is internet accessible
- Peripherals: Computer speakers or headphones
- Media Viewing Requirements: Adobe Reader, HTML5
- Download Zoom application: Download Zoom
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org