Deadline: February 25, 2016
Salary Range: $108,887.00 to $141,555.00 / Per Year
The Department of Labor (DOL) seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. DOL fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness so that all individuals are able to participate and contribute to their full potential.
This position is located in the DOL, Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), Office of Technology and Survey Processing (OTSP), Directorate of Survey Processing, Division of Business Establishment Systems.
BLS is the principal Federal agency responsible for measuring labor market activity, working conditions, and price changes in the economy. Its mission is to collect, analyze, and disseminate essential economic information to support public and private decision-making. As an independent statistical agency, BLS serves its diverse user communities by providing products and services that are objective, timely, accurate, and relevant. OTSP provides IT support to all aspects of BLS data development initiatives.
– This position is at full performance level.
– This position is inside the bargaining unit.
– A writing sample may be required at time of interview.
– This announcement may be used to fill additional like vacancies.
– This position will not be filled until the Department’s Placement Assistance Programs have been fully utilized.
– Applications for this announcement will be accepted online only by clicking the “Apply Online” button.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and at least 16 years of age
- Requires a probationary period if requirement has not been met
- Appointment to this position may require a background investigation
For more information about the job and to apply, please click here!