The Strategic Corporate Finance (SCF) program is for those who want to simultaneously gain a deep, modern understanding of finance, as well as the broad, professional vision necessary for the modern-day financier. The program focuses on studying the contemporary theory and global practices involved in corporate finance. At the same time, the SCF program provides fundamental knowledge in all areas of finance and economics, which ensures that graduates have wide career options. Our alumni work at leading consulting companies, investment banks, M&A advisory firms, investment funds, companies of the real sector, and research centers. The SCF program’s high quality is provided by its instructors, among whom are leading Russian academics, including those with PhDs, visiting professors from Western universities, and finance practitioners from some of the largest international companies. In just two years, students are able to apply themselves and build their own personal network of professional contacts.
- Apply online
- Application portfolios should include:
- Completed application form
- Resume/CV (Submit a standard CV, including, at a minimum, your educational achievements, work and research experience, publications (if any), and language knowledge).
- Letter of motivation (300-500 words). This letter should describe your reasons for applying to this program, in the context of your long-term career goals and background.
- Scans of diplomas and academic transcripts. If you have not yet received your Bachelor’s diploma, please include an official copy of your most recent academic transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one from someone familiar with your academic work). Please provide your recommenders with HSE’s letter of recommendation guidelines.
- Scan of English proficiency exam results (IELTS or TOEFL/ see the table below *) or an internal qualification examination (testing + listening comprehension). Native speakers of English and students who have completed an entire degree exclusively in English do not need to submit proof of their English ability. All other applicants should submit test results no more than two years old.