Deadline: May 25, 2016
Course duration: August, 1-21
Course timetable: 20 h per week, 60 h in total
Course levels: From beginner to advanced
Groups: Up to 8 students in a group
Registration: Click here
We are pleased to invite you to take part in Russian Language Summer School at Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno. You will have an opportunity not only learn Russian, but also discover a new country, get acquainted with its traditions, meet new friends and attend a lot of interesting events.
Russian Language Summer School 2016 in Grodno is an intensive course aimed at development/improvement of the Russian language speaking fluency and immersion in Belarusian culture.
Who can participate?
The program of the School is designed for those, who would like to improve their knowledge of the Russian language. The classes will be conducted in small groups (max. 8 participants), which will be formed according to the level of the Russian language proficiency.
- 4 academic hours of the Russian language a day with an experienced lecturer (60 hours in total)
- Lectures on Belarusian history and culture
- Excursions around Grodno
- A visit to one of Grodno enterprises
- Workshops on traditional folk art
- Movie viewings
- Everyday opportunity to practice Russian with native speakers
- Excursions around Belarus (at extra cost during the weekends)
- Certificate of participation
295 EURO or 330 USD
Early Bird Application Discount: a free accommodation in a dormitory will apply if full payment of the program is made before May 1st 2016.
For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: (375) 152 72 08 66