Deadline for Applications: June 27, 2016
Department Number/Name: 0-1241-000 / World Languages
College Division: College of Arts and Sciences
Salary Plan: Faculty
Hiring Salary/Salary Range: Negotiable
The Department of World Languages at the University of South Florida seeks to fill a 9-month, Visiting Instructor of Foreign Language Pedagogy, position beginning August 7, 2016.
- PhD in any foreign language (e.g., Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian), applied linguistics, foreign language pedagogy, or related field in hand by time of appointment (Aug 7, 2016)
- Demonstrated excellence in English
- Demonstrated excellence in a foreign language
- Experience in teaching language classes in a university setting
- Experience teaching language pedagogy classes (graduate and/or undergraduate) at the university level
- Experience supervising TAs
- Experience with curriculum revision/creation
- Experience teaching upper level language classes at the undergraduate or graduate level
For more information, and to apply, click here.