Application deadline: December 1, 2016
Alfa-Bank and Cultural Vistas are pleased to announce a call for applications for the Alfa Fellowship Program, an 11-month fully-funded professional development initiative in Russia for young American, British, and German leaders.
Fellowship provisions include a monthly stipend, language training, program-related travel costs, housing, and insurance.
• Language training prior to departure
• Russian language course in Moscow
• Seminar series with key public and private sector officials
• Work placements at prominent organizations in Moscow, in private companies, media outlets, think tanks, and foundations
• Graduate degree and professional experience in business, economics, journalism, law, public policy, or a related field
• Russian language proficiency is preferred
To learn more and apply: culturalvistas.org/alfa
For more information, please contact: email@example.com (212) 497-3510
“My experience during the Alfa Fellowship Program was instrumental in leading me to my current position as a political risk consultant for the Eurasia region. There is no substitute for living in a place if you want to understand it, and the ability to do so in a highly professional capacity makes the Alfa Fellowship a rare and valuable opportunity.”
Zachary Witlin, Alfa Fellow (2013-2014)