Deadline for Applications: December 15, 2017
RUSSIAN LANGUAGE WINTER SCHOOL
January 16-29, 2017
We are happy to announce that Russian Language Winter School 2017 at Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno opens its doors for everyone interested! Two weeks in January, 16-29 promise a wonderful cocktail of intensive Russian language courses for different levels, excursions to the most beautiful places in Belarus, workshops and much more.
Who can participate?
The program of the School is designed for those, who would like to improve their knowledge of the Russian language. The classes will be conducted in small groups (max. 8 participants), which will be formed according to the level of the Russian language proficiency.
What are you going to receive?
- Russian language lessons with an experienced lecturer (40 hours in total);
- lectures on Belarusian history and culture;
- a workshop on Belarusian cuisine;
- “Karaoke in Russian” lessons;
- excursions around Grodno;
- a visit to one of Grodno enterprises;
- a workshop on traditional folk art;
- everyday opportunity to practice Russian with native speakers;
- excursions around Belarus (at extra cost during the weekends);
- certificate of participation.
Course fee: 210 euro
The course fee doesn’t include lodging and meals. Travel costs are covered by participants.Accommodation in a student dormitory costs starting from 1 Euro a day depending on comfortableness of a room. Average price for a lunch: 3-4 euro.
How to become a participant?
Just fill the application form at our website www.rls.grsu.by.
Do you have any questions?
Write an email email@example.com.
More info: rls.grs.by