Courtney C. Whittaker | HR Manager
Buffalo Technology (USA), Inc.
11100 Metric Blvd, Ste. 750 | Austin, TX 78758
(512) 349-1305 | courtneyw @ buffalotech.com
Based in Austin, TX, Buffalo Technology (USA) is a global leader in the design, development and manufacturing of network and direct attached storage and wired and wireless networking solutions. With offices worldwide and deeply rooted industry alliances, Buffalo weaves innovation, reliability, practicality and performance into each product we manufacture and ship. Our goal is to provide top of the line storage and networking products that take our customers to the next level at a price they can afford.
Buffalo Technology (USA) is currently recruiting for an Executive Administrative Assistant/Translator role. This position will support the Chief Executive Officer and the Vice President of Sales & Operations.
Main Job Functions:
• Translate Japanese to English and English to Japanese for the Chief Executive Officer in meetings, conference calls, and in written form as well.
• Manage and maintain executives’ schedules
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, emails and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, or presentation software
• Schedule executives’ travel
• Special projects as assigned
• Attention to detail and highly organized
• Confident and articulate speaker
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English and Japanese language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
• Able to communicate effectively and efficiently to all levels of employees
• Intermediate to Advance in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• 3 years of experience
Buffalo Technology (USA),Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.