Skip to the content
- The official end of life for Drupal 7 (D7) has been extended to November 2023, and will be reassessed annually.
- ITS will continue to support the D7 version of the UT Drupal Kit with unscheduled maintenance releases beyond the originally planned November 2022 end-of-life date.
- ITS will engage with site owners responsible for sites running the Drupal 7 version of the UT Drupal Kit to ensure that migration planning is taking place.
IMPORTANT: The timeline described in this announcement has been superseded by an updated post in March 2022.
- The official end of life for Drupal 7 (D7) is scheduled for November 2022.
- Regularly scheduled maintenance releases of the D7 version of the UT Drupal Kit will end at that time.
- Site owners responsible for sites running Drupal 7, with or without the use of the UT Drupal Kit, should be planning to move these sites to a supported CMS.