The John Treviño Jr. Holiday Assistance Program would not be possible without the support of our partners, both on the UT campus as well as within the surrounding community. Due to the current pandemic, we will provide a turkey and gift card to purchase ingredients for a holiday meal to hundreds of UT families this year. Your generosity and support can go a long way to serve our families.
To download marketing materials to advertise this event, click here.
Distributing turkeys and other items takes a lot of volunteers to make it happen. If you or your group would like to help out, please sign up here. The date for Distribution Day 2020 is set for December 4. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at HFSA-HAC@utexas.edu.
Thanks in advance!
If you can help us make a difference in the lives of others, please donate to the John Treviño Jr. Holiday Assistance Program. Financial donations can be made anytime and are 100% tax deductible. You can set up a one-time gift or a recurring gift to our program.
Step-by-step online donation:
- Visit http://bit.ly/HolidayAssistanceDonation
- Be sure the selections are “Diversity and Community Engagement, Division of” and “Hispanic Faculty & Staff Association Holiday Assistance Pgm”
- Select Gift Frequency (one-time, sustaining, recurring)
- Select YES or NO for “Is this gift in honor or memory of someone?”
- Complete narrative if applicable
- Complete Matching information if applicable
- Click “Personal Information” button to proceed
(You can log in with your UT EID and it will populate your personal information)
- Review and change/update any necessary information
- Click “Review” button
- Review information
- Click “Payment” button
- Enter payment information and click “Pay” button
Other ways to donate financially:
You can also send a check, made payable to The University of Texas at Austin with “HFSA Holiday Assistance Program” in the memo, to:
P.O. Box 8184
Austin, TX 78713
This year we will be distributing turkeys and gift cards, instead of a bag of groceries. Your support of donated gift cards can help fill the gaps with needed funds to serve our families. Gift cards should be treated the same as cash donations. It is suggested that the HEB gift card have either a $10, $15, or $20 value. We will set up drop off days during the month of November to collect gift cards. You may also drop gift cards in the mail and send to: HFSA/Holiday Assistance Program, P.O. Box 8184
Austin, TX 78713.
For questions, please email HFSA-HAC@utexas.edu.