Inventors Program Practicum in the Spring (NSC 323)
Students that take this course can expect to:
- Learn the process of taking a product to market by:
◦ Talking to real potential users/customers of your team’s product or service
◦ Prototyping products using 3-D printers and other equipment
◦ Conducting evidence-based product experiments
◦ Developing a marketing plan
- Get connected to Industry Research Experiences
Inventors Sprints in the Fall
Inventors Sprints are one-day events where teams of students get together to solve a problem that exists in the world. Work during Sprints can range from market research to prototyping products. Students that participate in sprints can expect to:
- Gain professional development experience
- Build your resume
- Jumpstart potential research or internship opportunities
- Make connections with faculty or industry sponsors
- Showcase your final product to potential employers
- Have fun!
- Receive T-shirts, lunch and snacks – all are included!
How did the 2018 Inventors Sprints go? READ ABOUT IT!