- The recommended path to join the Inventors Program is register for the Spring Inventors Program Practicum Course!
- We also encourage you to participate in a day-long Inventors Sprint in the fall
- This program satisfies some of the requirements for an entrepreneurship minor
- After the first year, the Inventors Program encourages you to continue working with your team:
◦ Further credit options and competitive fellowships will be available
◦ Complete your entrepreneurship minor
◦ Complete an industry internship
◦ Engage with startup resources at UT and in Austin to help you continue your progress
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com. First-generation and underrepresented students strongly encouraged to participate.
The Inventors Program provide an opportunity for faculty work with an interdisciplinary team of students to solve a specific problem. This provides students with experiential learning while exploring potential commercial viability of a faculty-generated idea.
- We are looking for your help on project ideas that students can work on!
- Submit an idea: firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested in sponsoring a project, consulting, networking with students or providing internships, let us know.