We look forward to having you join us for the 2021 edition of Longhorn Music Camp!
Before you register, you will need to have the following information at your disposal:
- All biographical and contact information for the camper being registered and their legal guardian
- The name of a requested roommate (if applicable)
- Allergies and special dietary needs
- Medications to be taken during camp
- Any pertinent medical history the camp staff must be aware of
- All contact information for parent/guardian able to be reached during camp
- A major credit or debit card to secure your camp payment
- Any coupon codes applicable if your student is eligible for a discount (eligibility will be verified after registration)
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to register for camp; full payment is no longer required at time of registration. Please be sure to read our Payment and Refund Policies (newly updated for 2021) before completing your registration.
Additionally, please note that campers must be checked in by a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult. Longhorn Music Camp is no longer able to offer airport pickup service, or otherwise facilitate transportation/arrival for students coming from out of town. A parent, guardian, or other responsible adult must be present at check-in.
A link to enter the registration system will appear here on February 1, 2021. The registration system will open at 8:00 AM central time.