Many things are different on-campus during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here’s a list of resources that might aid you in your remote research work.
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, please visit https://protect.utexas.edu/.
Some At-A-Glance Info
Updates from UT Libraries
- Make a request if you want UT Libraries to buy a book
- At-a-glance updates available
- AccessEngineering allows access to McGraw-Hill ebooks
- AASHTO (American Association of State Highway Officials) and AWS (American Welding Society) standards are now on the ASTM platform.
- The Check UT Libraries Bookmark describes a way to, “quickly redirect your browser to access from UT Libraries.”
- Improved access to the electronic version of Civil Engineering (ASCE)
- The SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) collection includes new journal papers more quickly. Those are in SAE Mobilus or through usual linking
Have you found anything that’s helpful? Feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com.