Pharmaceutical Engineering and 3D Printing (PharmE3D) Lab
Recent Front Covers showcasing our research findings on laser-based 3D printing process for light-sensitive drugs,
detecting residual crystallinity in 3D printed amorphous solid dispersions and magnetic nanoparticles and its effects on oral tablets.
New Book Launched on 3D and 4D Printing in Biomedical Applications (Wiley)
Latest Research News Highlights, Features and Interviews
- Latest Podcast: Dr Mo’s latest interview on The Pharma Lab Show, Episode 9, How Far Are We From 3D Printing Personalized Medicine?
- Reuters Feature: Dr Maniruzzaman’s research featured in Reuters on ultra-smart printing medicines
- 3D Printing News: PharmE3D Lab’s IUDs research featured on 3D printing less intrusive contraceptives for women
- 3D Printing Industry: PharmE3D Lab research featured on 3D printed smart oral drug delivery systems
- Bioscience Today: Dr Maniruzzaman’s interview on Making Pharmaceuticals Person-specific
- 3D Print – Voice of 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing: Research highlight on Advancing FDM 3D Printing for Drug Delivery Systems
- Academic stories: Mohammed’s feature on Printing Medication on Demand
- South East Business Magazine: Mohammed’s research highlights on Life in the fast lane
3D bioprinting, 3D printing, Composite manufacturing, Continuous manufacturing, Drug Formulation and Delivery, Electronic tongue assessment, Hot-melt Extrusion, implantable medical devices, Pediatric medicines, Pharmaceutical technology, Smart medical devices, Taste masking