Senior Outreach Program Coordinator
The Senior Outreach Program Coordinator is responsible for contract management and implementation, communication with contracted community organizations, and developing narrative reports and communications for the state agency funder. Oversee and provide technical assistance to subcontractors on contractual reporting required by the state funding agency.
- Manage contracts with a variety of entities state agencies, community organizations and consultants. Some travel throughout the state of Texas.
- Summarize reported data, financial data, and create reports for the project team and funders.
- Use university systems to manage grants, including *DEFINE and the UT Financial Research Management Suite (UTFRMS).
- Maintain data quality and compliance with sponsor reporting systems.
- Represent the project team on assigned work groups and in contract meetings with the funding organization.
- Participate in team meetings and project meetings with stakeholders.
Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years experience in program administration or program coordination. Experience in human services contract management, implementation, and reporting. Experience using Excel to manage and summarize reporting and financial data. Experience in contract management reporting to funders. Strong organizational skills, writing skills, and interpersonal skills. Values the contributions of others in a diverse environment.
$55,000 – $70,000 depending on qualifications
Senior Administrative Program Coordinator
The Senior Administrative Program Coordinator position is to coordinate projects focused on criminal justice diversion for people with serious mental illness (SMI). The position will primarily be responsible for coordinating the development of a toolkit of strategies to improve timely access to community-based behavioral health care at re-entry and providing support to a research team on studies related to competency restoration and diversion.
- Coordinate and develop a written toolkit based on best and promising practices, community-based research, and stakeholder input for adult criminal justice re-entry practices.
- Support planning and facilitation of projects and research through coordination with external stakeholders and partner organizations.
- Assist in preparing and providing documentation and reporting including presentations, brief reports, info-graphics, and blog posts for internal team and key state and community stakeholders.
- Plan and coordinate site visits for data collection and reporting to key state and community stakeholders.
- Assist the team with quantitative and qualitative data collection.
- Active participation in internal and external meetings and in team efforts to accomplish project goals.
Bachelor’s Degree in a social sciences field (i.e., Criminal Justice, Psychology, Social Work, Sociology) with responsible level experience in program administration or program coordination. Ability to coordinate the implementation of research under the direction of the Principal Investigators and Project Directors. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Strong problem-solving skills. Ability to work independently and on a team. Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills. Excellent attention to detail. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and virtual meeting software (Zoom, Microsoft Teams). Values the contributions of others in a diverse work environment. Relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
$50,000 – $65,000 depending on qualifications
Social Science Humanities Research Associate V
The SSRA V position will plan and implement research on funded contracts from start to the published results by conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis. Manage, analyze, and present results in reports, presentations, and publications. Collaborate with the research team, funders, and involved stakeholders.
- Analyze and interpret quantitative or qualitative data collected from participants, community organizations, and state agencies using statistical software.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and publications.
- Facilitate date collection with project sites, project partners, and funders.
- Plan and implement research and evaluation activities.
- Participate in all internal and external team and project meetings.
Master’s Degree in social work, public health, psychology, criminal justice, social sciences, or related field with at least 6 years experience in multi-site health services evaluation planning, implementation, data management, analysis, and reporting findings. Experience in statistical analysis and reporting. Experience developing data collection instruments in online survey administrators (e.g., Qualtrics, REDCap) and conducting interviews. Excellent attention to detail. Excellent written and verbal skills. Values the contributions of others in a diverse environment. Relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
$55,000 – $70,000 + depending on qualifications