Complete NPRQI Registration in REDCap
- Submit statement of interest.
- Provide Hospital Demographics
- Complete Participant Organization Agreement (POA)
- Download POA and provide to authorizing official for signature.
- Then, upload signed POA into REDCap.
- Important Note:
- This process will vary by each hospital and typically takes 2-3 weeks or possibly longer to complete.
- Once the signed POA is received, it will be routed through the University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School contracts department for approval and execution. This process may take an additional 7-10 days.
- Select User Access Levels
Receive Executed Agreement
Receive a copy of executed NPRQI POA from the University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School
Receive Log-In Credentials
Receive your site’s NPRQI platform log-in credentials from Clario. Have your site IT department “whitelist” firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign In to NPRQI Platform
Sign into NPRQI Platform using the credentials provided by Clario
Complete Required Training Modules
Complete two required training modules: NPRQI PSO Introduction & NPRQI TAP Platform Site Training
Enter Pediatric Patient Data
Reflect on Your Progress
Use NPRQI dashboards to reflect on your hospital’s progress and compare to similar volume sites (Under Development)
Implement strategies to improve your site’s processes and become Peds Ready!